Our first term is coming to an end and we will be on the hunt for new DT members.
I'm pleased to announce that some of our DT members will be staying on for another term, but we will be adding new members and dividing everyone into 2 teams. Why, you ask? Pam and I have decided to make some changes that will make us stand above the rest.
I'm happy to announce that we are going to weekly challenges! Each challenge will be open for 2 weeks, so that they will overlap and give everyone plenty of time to participate. They will be revealed each Thursday and will look something like this:
- Color Challenge + Sketch
- Color Challenge + "Word"
- Color Challenge + Technique
- Color Challenge + Black, White or Kraft BG (This will change each time)
- On those odd months were there are 5 Thursday's in a month, the last challenge will be a plain old Color Challenge.
As for the design team, you will be divided into 2 teams and will be responsible for a minimum of 2 challenges per month. We will alternate when it comes to that 5th challenge. As a DT member, you are also responsible for commenting on participant's LOs and voting for DT Favorite(s). More details on that later...
Each challenge is sent to the DT at least a month in advance, so there is plenty of time to complete your layout and if you want, you can complete the challenge even if you are not assigned to it.
We've also decided to shorten the length of this term. This term will run from November - February.
If you are interested in being on the Color Me Scrappy Design Team, send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- blog address
- short bio that will be used on our website if chosen
- any other online gallery that shows your work
- Why you think you would be an asset to the team?
- attach a LO using the following color combo and sketch
Application deadline is Sunday, September 30, 2012.
The new team members will be contacted no later than October, 4, 2012.
Good luck everyone!