Thursday, November 22, 2012

Challenge #18




I have a huge OOPS to confess!!

I forgot to draw a random winner for the month of October.  The prize last month was a mystery bag of goodies.  I'm sending my deepest appologies!!  I guess it's better late than never.

The random winner from October is Tabitha.  She was the 2nd entry from Challenge #14.  Here is her winning LO:


Please send me an email at colormescrappy@gmail.com to claim you prize.  You have 1 week to contact me.  I'll draw another winner if I do not receive an email!


We've had a few comments saying that the challenges are coming too fast.  I'm curious to get everyone's thoughts on this.  Either shoot us an email with you thoughts at colormescrappy@gmail.com or leave a comment at the bottom of this post.
I just want to remind everyone that even though we have switched to weekly challenges, you still have 2 full weeks to complete each challenge.
Also, you do NOT have to complete every challenge to be eligible for our monthly prize!

Let's move onto the new challenge!
Look at these fabulous colors.  I was in awe of these.  I think they are fabulous.  They are a bit muted, but we like to give everyone a wide variety to work with.
Have fun!
In addition to the color combo, you need to ues a kraft background.  It can be plain or patterned.

Let's check out what the DT has come up with!

These women are all waiting for you to stop by and see their creations up close.  Be sure to drop by their blog to say hello!


1 comment:

  1. I love the color scheme and what Team B came up with this week! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS