Thursday, December 6, 2012

Challenge #20

December is here!

I am amazed at how fast the season is flying by.  It seems like we just started school and now, here it is, almost Christmas.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I LOVE the Christmas season.  The last couple of years, I've been living away from family, so celebrating the season had a little stressful.  Since we've moved back to Michigan, near family, my spirit has returned.  I'm nearly done with all my shopping and boy, what a relief that is.

Now that my kids are a bit older, we've been discussing how we can help others during this time of year.  Much to my surprise, they'd like to work in a soup kitchen.  This is one of those moments that could really teach them something that will stay with them forever.

 

So, since we are starting the December challenges, we have a new sponsor in the house.  Let's give it up for The Beary Scrap!  Kimm has been very generous with us and has agreed on a $20 gift certificate to her store. **Big Smile**


 

If you want this prize, you've got to participate!  For each challenge you do, you name is entered for this fabulous prize.  If you complete 1 challenge, your name goes in 1 time...  2 challenges, 2 times.  You get the idea.

Get your creative hats on.  We are looking forward to your creations!

Ok, this is my second take at this post!  Can you believe I forgot to post the actual challenge?  Where is my mind lately?  LOL

I hope you enjoy this challenge.  I know that I sure did.  And what a great word "challenge" because that is exactly what it was for me.  Purple is really not my goto color, so my choices were a bit limited, but doesn't that deep purple just pop?

 
And since we are back to the first challenge of the month, here is the sketch to go along with the color challenge.

 

Good luck and have fun!
Let's move on to the Design Team!

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS