Thursday, January 24, 2013

Challenge 27

Have you heard the news?!  CMS is having another Design Team Call and we want to hear from you! Think you've got what it takes to be on the DT???   Show us your stuff ... we're looking for happy, creative, upbeat ladies to round out the design team.   If you're one of the lucky chosen ladies, your term would run from March - June!

So, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before or not ... but Lisa and I are in the middle of a '100 pages before buying again' challenge.  We know .... we're crazy, right?!   The goal is to use up some of the stash we've got piled up in our scrappy rooms.  Currently, I'm on page 27 and Lisa is just ahead of me on 30. I am in need of some serious scrappy time to knock this challenge out .... so I'm wondering ..   Is it bad of me to say this:  I'm excited to take my better half to the airport on Friday evening so I can have an entire week to sit in my scrap room?!   I mean, I love him and all ... but he's going on a golf trip w/ his brother and a buddy and I get to scrapbook the ENTIRE time he's gone (minus work time that is).  I have a very lofty goal of 40 pages.  Yes, I said 40 pages ... again, I'm crazy, right?!   I think I can do it ... I'm going to give it my very best effort! 





The Twist:  Use a White Background



Check out how our Guest Designers used this palette!



Lynn



Crystal



Jenny




Our Awesome Design Team 


Christina Collins



Marianne Barone



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love the idea of your "100 pages before you buy" challenge! I have so much stash that I think I'm going to try the same challenge...we'll see if I can do it!
    Beautiful colors - I don't have too many purples in my stash, but I'll see if I can come up with something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a de-stash mode right now too!!!! I am posting a week long of de-stashing on my blog right now! How funny that you are doing the same thing!! I love love love the colors for this challenge and loveeeeeeeeee the lo's!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Team A and guest designers!!! I love these colors so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!

    I am intrigued by the 100 before buying. However, all the CHA stuff is being delivered, how do you say no to that????

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS