Friday, November 15, 2013

Challenge #50

OMG! OMG!  I want to apologize for this late post.  I completely forgot to put it together.

My week has been so hectic.  I am coaching my oldest son's team for Lego Robotics.  We have a competition this weekend and we've had practice every night this week.  Oh, have I mentioned that practice is at MY house.  I have 10 10-11 year olds running around each and every night!  It's enough to put one over the edge.

Time to get back on track!

First, let me thank you all for your faithful following.  It is hard to believe that this is challenge #50.

WHAT!?!
 
50!!  Thank you for all the participation each challenge.  Let's keep it up and make it to 100!
 
Take a look at this new challenge!
 
 
The twist is to use:
Texture
(burlap, sand, paint etc.)
 
Our guest designer, Tricia Simmons, did a fabulous job with this challenge.
Thank you for being a part of Color Me Scrappy!

 
 
 

Sponsor

 
http://www.thememorynest.com/cart/



They're generously offering our November winner a
 
$10 gift certificate
 
to their store!
 
Please support our sponsors and stop by and check out the scrappy goodness for sale!
 
 
 

Design Team




 

 



 








 




 



 




 




 

 





 
Lynn


 
 
 
 





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on 50 challenges, Color Me Scrappy! WOOHOO! And I loved this challenge. All of the design team did such a wonderful job! and so did our guest designer. Way to go, Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work ladies! Thank you for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful reveal ladies! Big congrats on 50 challenges! Whoot whoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing collection of inspiration! Great job team! I need to get my burlap out...

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS