Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Challenge #54

How has the New Year been for everyone?  Did anyone make resolutions?  Be honest, how many have already broken them?  I refuse to make a New Year's resolution!  I think it is setting yourself up for failure.  Don't get me wrong, I think they are great for some people, it's just not for me.  If you did make a resolution, then I wish you the best of luck!


We'd love to start having a guest designer each month.  With the busy holiday schedule, we got away from that.  Is that something you miss?


I'm loving this challenge.  When it was revealed to the DT, I heard a couple of moans and groans.  But, to be honest, once you get going on it, you will fall in love with it.  I'm the type of scrapper where I like everything to match...you know all the reds need to be the same, blah blah blah.  Obviously with this color palette, that does not apply.  Have fun with it!


Twist:
Use Tribal Elements
for example: arrows, feathers, etc.



Design Team

Our Design Team really did a great job with this challenge.  Like I said, I heard some moans at first, but as we got closer to the reveal, I heard comments like, "I enjoyed working with these neutral colors".

Good luck and have fun! 









































Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Love what everyone has done with this palette. Looking forward to some fabulous layouts being submitted to the challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful reveal! I love, LOVE all of the layouts!!! And really enjoyed working with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so tough, but you are right, once you start, you love it!!! AWESOME reveal, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...New Year resolutions are just too unrealistic to me. I try to set a goal at the start of each month because a few weeks of focusing on one particular goal is much more doable!! I love this challenge idea...can't wait to try all greys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Resolutions...revolutions....I never keep them!! :)

    Gorgeous palette & I loved playing...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So inspired by the Design Team's take on this colour challenge - I had to play along. My first time to Color Me Scrappy and participating in one of your challenges; they are so much fun and I will definitly be playing along again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS